The undefeated cricket team that toured England in 1948, under the captaincy of Don Bradman became known as ‘The Invincibles’. Today they are recognized by many experts as one of the best, if not the best sporting team to ever represent Australia. The team is famous for being the first Test Match side to play an entire tour without losing a match.
The 1948 Australian tour has a great significance in cricket history. It was the first side to tour England unbeaten and was Sir Donald Bradman’s final appearance in England and his last Test series. To commemorate that very special year and the remarkable record of the team, we are proud to present.
‘ The Invincibles ’ photo comes personally signed by 5 players
Bill Brown (1912 – 2008), Ron Hamence (1915 – 2010), Sam Loxton (1921 – 2011), Arthur Morris (1922 – 2015 ) and Neil Harvey (1928 – )
- Hand Signed by 5 Players of Bradman’s 48 Invincibles team.
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame.
- Developed in consultation with and fully endorsed by Invincibles Cricket.
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity from LGM.
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 550 mm x 450 mm.
TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT please email email@example.com