William ‘Billy’ John Smith is a former Australian rugby league footballer. He was the leading halfback in the Australian Rugby League during the late 1960s, and a keystones of the latter part of the St. George Dragons’ eleven consecutive premiership victories between 1956 and 1966. He represented Australia in eighteen Tests and eight World Cup games between 1964 and 1970. He also captained Australia in a World Cup game against Great Britain in 1970.
This signed photograph features the 1966 team.
- Personally signed by Billy Smith
- Limited to 100 units worldwide
- Accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the NRL through Melba Studios
- Approximate framed dimensions –550mm x 450mm
TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT please email firstname.lastname@example.org