The Passion & The Glory Pays tribute to the master and recently crowned “GOAT – Greatest of All Time” Roger Federer. Federer’s 2018 Australian Open victory and achieving his history making 20th Grand Slam win.
Each edition features an officially licensed tennis ball which has been personally hand signed by Roger Federer and Authenticated by one of the world leaders in Fanatics or LGM.
Graphic design captures action and celebration images throughout the course of each of Roger’s 20 Grand Slam victories. The exclusive design also has the signed ball positioned as Roger is about to deliver one of his dynamite serves during his 20 Grand Slam win in the 2018 Australian Open.
- The Edition features details / years of each 20 Grand Slam Victories Roger has won.
- Exclusive and Limited to just 20 editions only.
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame with gold trim and elegant gold text all framed to archival standards.
- Each edition is accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity with online database registration either from Fanatics or LGM.
- Approximate framed dimensions are an Impressive 1170 mm x 830 mm
Roger Federer crowned (GOAT “Greatest of All Time”) as he won his 20th career Grand Slam and created history on Australian Soil, as the 36-year-old wonder outlasted No. 6 Marin Cilic to win the Australian Open in a 5-set thriller.
Rod Laver — who won 11 grand slams between 1960 and 1969 — marvels at Federer’s ability and who has crowned Federer “the greatest to play the sport, and said he only seemed to be getting better with age.
Federer said “I’m so happy, it’s unbelievable. The fairy tale continues for us, for me, and after the year I had last year, it’s incredible,” before his voice broke with emotion.
20 Grand Slams Road To Glory
Australian Open – six titles 2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018
French Open – one title 2009
Wimbledon – eight titles 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017
US Open – five titles 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT please email firstname.lastname@example.org