Mark Occhilupo also known as ‘Occy’, began his professional career in the World Championship Tour at the age of 17. In 1999 Occhilupo stunned the surfing world by capturing the world title at the age of 33. He retired in the early 2000’s but returned in 2005 with well over 20 years of competition under his belt. Occy had a solid year and was recognised as putting on arguably the best backside performance ever seen at Jeffreys Bay. Mark retired for good after the season.
This fantastic photo of Occy is a great surfing collectable.
- Hand Signed by Mark Occhilupo.
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame.
- Developed in consultation and fully endorsed by Mark Occhilupo.
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity from LGM.
- Approximate framed dimensions are 650 mm x 450 mm.
TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT please email email@example.com