Mark Occhilupo also known as ‘Occy’, began his professional career in the World Championship Tour at the age of 17. In 1999 Occhilupo stunned the surfing world by capturing the world title at the age of 33. He retired in the early 2000’s but returned in 2005 with well over 20 years of competition under his belt. Occy had a solid year and was recognised as putting on arguably the best backside performance ever seen at Jeffreys Bay. Mark retired for good after the season.
This fantastic collage features action imagery of Occy and includes a personally signed mini surf board in the box frame.
- Hand Signed by Mark Occhilupo
- Limited Edition of 50
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame with unique backdrop Imagery
- Developed in consultation with and fully endorsed by Mark Occhilupo.
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 750 mm x 550 mm.
FREE Shipping Australia Wide
International shipping will incur shipping fees.
For international shipping fee quotes please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing.
Products can take up to 28 days to be delivered if you need it sooner please email email@example.com for an updated delivery estimate or phone 1300 362 982.
Items are delivered via Couriers we do not deliver to PO Boxes unless arranged prior to purchase.