Kelly Slater is known for his competitive prowess and style. He has been crowned ASP World Champion a record 11 times, including 5 consecutive titles from 1994–98. He is the youngest (at age 20) and the oldest (at age 39) to win the title.
Upon winning his 5th world title in 1997, Slater passed Australian surfing legend Mark Richards to become the most successful champion in the history of the sport. In 2007 he also became the all-time leader in career event wins by winning the Boost Mobile Pro event at Lower Trestles near San Clemente, California. The previous record was held by Slater’s childhood hero, 3-time world champion Tom Curren.
This fantastic collage features action imagery of Slater and includes a personally signed mini surf board in the box frame.
- Hand Signed by Kelly Slater
- Limited Edition of 50
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame with unique backdrop Imagery
- Developed in consultation with and fully endorsed by Kelly Slater Management.
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity plus Photo of Signing
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 650 mm x 500 mm
FREE Shipping Australia Wide
International shipping will incur shipping fees.
For international shipping fee quotes please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing.
Products can take up to 28 days to be delivered if you need it sooner please email email@example.com for an updated delivery estimate or phone 1300 362 982.
Items are delivered via Couriers we do not deliver to PO Boxes unless arranged prior to purchase.