Adam Gilchrist nicknamed “Gilly” or “Churchy”, has captained Kings XI Punjab and Middlesex. He is an attacking left-handed batsman and record-breaking wicket-keeper, who redefined the role for the Australian national team through his aggressive batting. He is considered to be one of the greatest wicket-keeper–batsmen in the history of the game.
Gilchrist holds the world record for the most dismissals by a wicket keeper in One Day International (ODI) cricket and the most by an Australian in Test cricket. His strike rate is amongst the highest in the history of both ODI and Test cricket; his century against England at Perth in December 2006 is the second-fastest century in all Test cricket. He is the only player to have hit 100 sixes in Test cricket. His 17 Test and 16 ODI centuries are the most by a wicket-keeper. He holds the unique record of scoring at least 50 runs in successive World Cup finals (in 1999, 2003 and 2007) and is one of only three players to have won three titles.
- Hand Signed by Adam Gilchrist
- Limited Edition of 381 signed – Being Adam’s Test Number
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame with unique backdrop Imagery
- Developed in consultation with and fully endorsed by Cricket Australia
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 900 mm x 500 mm
FREE Shipping Australia Wide
International shipping will incur shipping fees.
For international shipping fee quotes please email email@example.com prior to purchasing.
Products can take up to 28 days to be delivered if you need it sooner please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an updated delivery estimate or phone 1300 362 982.
Items are delivered via Couriers we do not deliver to PO Boxes unless arranged prior to purchase.